Princess Adepeju Imisiola Ogunleye, an associate member, Medical laboratory science council of Nigeria. She was born in Ile-Ife on 29th September 1978, Mother of two children. She has lead campaign on Public health initiatives such as Malaria Children and Pregnant women, Anemia in Pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, Cervical Cancer screening and Hepatitis for the past 13years. She is the Founder and Executive Secretary of Seham Health Care Foundation. The foremost promoter for eradicating Hepatitis in Nigeria by 2030 with several programs launched and operated by her Firm (SEHAM DIAGNOSTICS) (www.sehamdiagnostics.com) Firm (Peter& Jane Ltd) Supply of medical consumables to Private and government institution such Nigerian Institute of medical Research, Obafemi Awolowo University teaching Hospital, Sickle cell foundation, Roche products Nigeria, Flour mills etc.
She had worked on programs for:
- Seham Health Care Foundation one of the leading NGOs in the Public health sector in Nigeria. SHECA is well established in all regions across Nigeria.
- SEHAM has been involved in the management and implementation of projects as a Principal Recipient (PR) in two diseases (HEPATITIS and HIV/AIDS) since its inception in Nigeria.
- SEHAM diagnostic services Ltd since 2009 has been the private medical outfit supporting several organizations in various public health awareness programs such as: Worldwide commercial Ventures (WWCV) ROCHE Division Hepatitis & wellness program. We have screened over thirty (30) organization on behalf of WWCV ROCHE Division such as; British American Tobacco, Total Nigeria, Nigeria Navy, Cadbury Nigeria, AMNI petroleum, Air France, Century Oil & Gas, Shell Nigeria (SNZEPCO), Vita foam, Costain West Africa, Guinness Nigeria, Nestle Plc, Dana Air, Price Water House and coopers, Nigerian Police force CID, Panti, Lagos, Lagos state House of Assembly, Oyo state House of Assembly etc.
- SEHAM Collaborated with MALINA Pharmaceuticals to screen over four thousand Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) Staff nationwide in December 2011
- We were appointed in 2013 to conduct Health screening for Staff of The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- We collaborated with Population Council on HIV Counseling and testing to screen 8,600 members of the public in Hard to Reach Areas of Lagos state from 2012-2013.
- Screening and vaccination of Flour Mills Nigeria staff against hepatitis B July-November 2013.
- Screening for HIV, Hepatitis B&C and Vaccination of MTN Nigeria staff (2,236) against hepatitis B in 58 locations nationwide November 2013.
- SEHAM has collaborated with the Abidjan Lagos Corridor Trade and NPA since 2012, (2012-2016 project) to carry out HIV counseling and testing among Truck drivers in Lagos State. ALCO/ Nigeria Ports Authority program currently running another 2 years phase(2018-2020) which just commenced February 2018.